Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Its GoDaddy Transfer day.  Thousands have already transferred.  I have 4 domains, but they are not registered through them,  I'm about to register a new one, for an upcoming site, I've been mentioning, and hopefully its ready for alpha next month.  I will not be registering with GoDaddy.  I don't know if they've really dropped support of SOPA or not, but I know they supported it originally, and if that is where their mindset is, and they are leaving just because of the customers demand it then they still don't have ethics/morals that I agree with, and don't deserve my business. Looks like they've got a few sales going on to try and get more customers since they just lost 100K or so.  My and your Freedom is not For Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment