Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Popular stuff today

New iPhone has been announced and all kinds of people are talking about it, or just #trending with it to make some money.  Its a couple of minor updates to the processor, and camera.  Nothing fancy so the stock dropped.  I expect the stock to go down for the next week or so, then shoot up on launch day, and back down.

I think I'll be waiting for the Nexus prime, but I still might get an ipod touch, a zune and some blackberry divice just so I have a little of everything.

as of this post here is whats trending in google

new iphone
2.texas rangers
3.apple stock
4.curtis painter
5.apple iphone
6.tampa bay rays
7.apple news conferenc...
8.siri
9.herman cain
10.girl fight
11.van jones
12.chris christie
13.aapl
14.ipod nano watch
15.ios 5 release date
16.detroit tigers
17.michael lewis
18.rachel uchitel
19.sherri shepherd
20.cnet


and alexa



Hot Topics


Hot Products

2 comments:

  1. Good update on Apple and where the company is headed. Useful listings also thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but I really dont care for apple.

    ReplyDelete