Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

dr. laura schlessinger n-word

while everyone apologies after using the n-word to refer to an African American.  I will not use it in print here because I don't want it to be looked at as a hate content, or more likely lose my sponsorship.  I don't think the Dr. should have to apologies for using that word in the context she did.
With my friends I have no problem using the racial slur about a Black person who is a Low Life.  I would never refer to a respectable black person as a n*g**.  I look at the n-word as the equivalent to white-trash (which i put lower than a red-neck)  Are any red-necks offended when Jeff Foxworthy says "you might be a red-neck" what if some other race said that.  Get over yourselves your a grown-up and its just a word. F*ck Censorship - yes I censored myself.
I'm inspired to comment on the current news of they day.  It also happens to be a good method to pull in some traffic...  If I didn't have a subject to get me started I wouldn't have anything to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment