Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Tired Of the Hype

I'm getting tired of all the hype in the media.  Its even present in online content.  The Online content used to be better than to do that.  But you see it everywhere, The headline, a paragraph about something important, or a top ten list, and in some places you have to click a link to go from the headline to the paragraph, and then another link to get the the whole story, end even once you get to the story sometimes you still need to click a link to get to page 2 or sometimes theres 15 pages.  This is especially annoying on a smart phone,  untill 4G is wide spread, and the next generation after snapdragon processors become popular it will annoying.  Once my ATT contract is up in July I'll be switching to Sprint, or maybe Some cheap prepaid, and useing VoIP.  I'm thinking of setting up some wifi repeaters in my car off a second battery.  I've gotten a bit off subject, anyway In the next few weeks I'll start working on setting up a some news feeds with a headline and the short answer right in the first paragraph, a link to the full article will be provided.  I'm not good with coding so suggestions and help are very welcome.  Also I have hosting set up with 1and1 and at lunar pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment